Vape Club
What's new

{Please Help} Profile 1.5 RDA

Yeah I figured that... ffs hahaha I mean £15 for another shouldn't be too bad let's just hope I don't do it again haha. quick question for you pal as I can't seem to see them anywhere, I was wanting a old school mod I used to have for kinda cheap, Do you know anywhere that sells the shiny Red Smok Mag too go with this profile RDA when not using in squonk mod? looks hella nice.
The link earlier in the thread refers to the v1 profile and the profile unity which the deck is different to the v1.5 that you have

https://www.newvaping.com/products/wotofo-profile-1-5-mesh-rda?_pos=2&_sid=5a8fd2cd6&_ss=r

£18.40 with JAN from here but I'd advise you to get the rdta over another 1.5

Nah no clue on the smoke mag sorry pal

Innokin
The link earlier in the thread refers to the v1 profile and the profile unity which the deck is different to the v1.5 that you have

https://www.newvaping.com/products/wotofo-profile-1-5-mesh-rda?_pos=2&_sid=5a8fd2cd6&_ss=r

£18.40 with JAN from here but I'd advise you to get the rdta over another 1.5

Nah no clue on the smoke mag sorry pal
Yeah I know I seen that already, I don't know about the RDTA tho i've never ever had one and i just got a second 1.5 cause I had loads of spare coils n shit for it, would the 1.5 coils work on the RDTA? also would it be okay too use on the vandyvape pulse BF squonk?

all good if u cant find the smok cheers

AcmeFog
Yeah I know I seen that already, I don't know about the RDTA tho i've never ever had one and i just got a second 1.5 cause I had loads of spare coils n shit for it, would the 1.5 coils work on the RDTA? also would it be okay too use on the vandyvape pulse BF squonk?

You can't use the 1.5 specific mesh with the 1.0 (its wider), but you can use the 1.0 mesh with the 1.5. I'm pretty sure the RDTA uses the 1.5 style mesh.

You should be able to use a vandyvape pulse BF squonk with it, as its not regulated though you need to know your ohms law. What mesh are you using?

Honestly I would probably recommend a regulated mod, much less risk!

Yeah the rdta takes the same mesh as the v1.5 but the air flow is better than the 1.5, you can have it squnok mode like I have shown on my topside on that photo earlier, or can keep in rdta mode and ypu have 6.2ml capacity tank, although its quite tall, you just swap the bottom tank for the squuonk bottom cap which you get included with the rdta, but yes use exactly the same mesh, turbo, chill, extreme and the clapton

Vape Superstore
You can't use the 1.5 specific mesh with the 1.0 (its wider), but you can use the 1.0 mesh with the 1.5. I'm pretty sure the RDTA uses the 1.5 style mesh.

You should be able to use a vandyvape pulse BF squonk with it, as its not regulated though you need to know your ohms law. What mesh are you using?
Yeah i'm well aware off my ohms law don't worry. I use tube mods etc. The mesh I was going to be using if I had off got another profile 1.5 is the nexMESH extreme A1 from wotofo themselves

Also gives you the ability to put single or dual coils on the rdta deck instead of mesh if you wanted to

Vape Green
Yeah the rdta takes the same mesh as the v1.5 but the air flow is better than the 1.5, you can have it squnok mode like I have shown on my topside on that photo earlier, or can keep in rdta mode and ypu have 6.2ml capacity tank, although its quite tall, you just swap the bottom tank for the squuonk bottom cap which you get included with the rdta, but yes use exactly the same mesh, turbo, chill, extreme and the clapton
I've always been quite intrigued by RDTA's but never got around too using one, would this be a good beginner one instead off getting another 1.5 then? and are they easy too use?.
It's probaly going to look so damn stupid on my Pulse BF squonk then that's the only downside as its obviously got a 6.2ml tank

Also gives you the ability to put single or dual coils on the rdta deck instead of mesh if you wanted to

Bruhhhhh that video just messed with my brain so much hahahah that looks insane, so does that mean I can change that from RDTA mode to RDA?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Bruhhhhh that video just messed with my brain so much hahahah that looks insane, so does that mean I can change that from RDTA mode to RDA?
Exactly yes with the tank its rdta, without the tank ypu sqap the base which is included with it and it goes to rdta

This is the rdta in rda mode on top of my topside squonker
20201210_133155_compress35.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom