What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

{Please Help} Profile 1.5 RDA

Other forum members have bought from there without issue (check the thread ;) ).

Just be super careful with how much force you use to screw in the pin. I'm gonna take a quick look at mine in a minute and see if I can offer any more advice, but I'm not confident il be able to
I'd help too, but the photos I saw looked miles away? I'm on s phone tbh, not laptop, but usually i can zoom in?

Damn.... guess im gonna have to buy a 3rd one lol... thanks for the cheap site hopefully it's not a scam but I mean if I do buy it i dont know what I did wrong so I might just end up doing it again and so forth...
Get yourself the profile rdta, can use in squonk mode or with the tank on normal mode, the air flow is much better than the 1.5, can also do single coils double coils and mesh all on the same deck but the air flow is much better than the 1.5

I cant see pics either on 1st post or links

Get yourself the profile rdta, can use in squonk mode or with the tank on normal mode, the air flow is much better than the 1.5, can also do single coils double coils and mesh all on the same deck but the air flow is much better than the 1.5

I cant see pics either on 1st post or links

I prefer my 1.0's to the 1.5, I have the profile unity tank which is good but im yet to try the rdta. Will give it a go after your suggestion.

---
I've attached a pic of the bottom of mine, full disclosure im not gonna strip it out to test. Sorry not sorry :P

The silver peice that's come out on yours almost looks press fit, have you tried taking out the pin and squeezing it back in? Might not be safe though as im guessing its isolating the pin from the thread - hopefully someone else might be able to chip in.

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_191525.jpg
    IMG_20210124_191525.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 46
I prefer my 1.0's to the 1.5, I have the profile unity tank which is good but im yet to try the rdta. Will give it a go after your suggestion.

---
I've attached a pic of the bottom of mine, full disclosure im not gonna strip it out to test. Sorry not sorry [emoji14]

The silver peice that's come out on yours almost looks press fit, have you tried taking out the pin and squeezing it back in? Might not be safe though as im guessing its isolating the pin from the thread - hopefully someone else might be able to chip in.
The rdta brings back the airflow of the v1, v1.5 the air flow let it down for me, great new mesh etc just preferred the v1 airflow, top row closed for me and that's what I use with the rdta in squonk mode

I bought 2 rdtas,

https://www.newvaping.com/products/wotofo-profile-rdta?variant=32479825395802

£22.40 for it above using JAN as coupon code, free delivery over 10quid too

I'm still struggling to know what OP has done, has he screwed the 510 non squonk pin back in and fucked the thread on it? Or is he talking about the criss head screw on the bottom?

photos are litterly right beside it strainge..
I can zoom in but not very clear

Is it the 510 non squonk pin?

I think from what ypu are saying is you've stripped the internal thread where the 510 screws into?
Screenshot_20210124-194514.jpeg

I can zoom in but not very clear

Is it the 510 non squonk pin?

I think from what ypu are saying is you've stripped the internal thread where the 510 screws into?View attachment 238124
Yeah I put the 510 pin in and started tighting it and then from what I think happened it's snapped and brung that with it resulting it that...

Yeah I put the 510 pin in and started tighting it and then from what I think happened it's snapped and brung that with it resulting it that...
I think i get what you're saying now, so the photo is showing your pin inside the 510 connection thats snapped off the bottom of the profile base

Yeah mate its fucked I would say sorry

I think i get what you're saying now, so the photo is showing your pin inside the 520 connection thats snapped off the bottom of the profile base

Yeah mate its fucked I would say sorry
Yeah I figured that... ffs hahaha I mean £15 for another shouldn't be too bad let's just hope I don't do it again haha. quick question for you pal as I can't seem to see them anywhere, I was wanting a old school mod I used to have for kinda cheap, Do you know anywhere that sells the shiny Red Smok Mag too go with this profile RDA when not using in squonk mod? looks hella nice.

Back
Top Bottom