What's new

{Please Help} Profile 1.5 RDA

Zited

Postman
Hello so I broke my last profile due to the exact same thing but not thinking I would do it again and I could fix it. So I just ordered another one but when I went to change my 510 pin from squonk pin to the normal 510 pin it got tight and i turned it a little too much and its got some silver bit stuck to the pin now and it won go back in tight so its obviously not able to be used... I havent even got too use the RDA yet I really hope someone knows what I mean and can help me, I'll provide pics if needed. Here's some pics if it makes it any easier

xk70oi

IMG_20210124_184110.jpg

Last edited:
I pray too god you guys dont tell me it's broke... Just got it and they wont take it as return :( this is such a shame

That doesn't look great, not sure if there's a fix (especially without looking at it in person, the photos aren't great)

The site here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/bargains-deals-and-comps/bargain-basement/threads/wotofo-profile-unity-rta-£14-99.202911/#post-2345888 also looks like they have profile rda's for £15
Damn.... guess im gonna have to buy a 3rd one lol... thanks for the cheap site hopefully it's not a scam but I mean if I do buy it i dont know what I did wrong so I might just end up doing it again and so forth...

Damn.... guess im gonna have to buy a 3rd one lol... thanks for the cheap site hopefully it's not a scam but I mean if I do buy it i dont know what I did wrong so I might just end up doing it again and so forth...

Other forum members have bought from there without issue (check the thread ;) ).

Just be super careful with how much force you use to screw in the pin. I'm gonna take a quick look at mine in a minute and see if I can offer any more advice, but I'm not confident il be able to

Back
Top Bottom