What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PayPal suspends Alba Vapours...Please read!

K

KulrMeStoopid

PayPal has put a suspension on Alba Vapours account due to the massive amount of sales he's had due to the Cobra's release. They will not release his account or funds until they are satisfied that he is indeed taking payment for AND shipping out the product.

If you have purchased a Cobra or other item from Alba in the last 2 weeks or so PLEASE send Alba Vapours an email at [email protected] include your Alba Order Number and your PayPayl Transaction number, confirm the receipt of your product. This gives Lee some evidence to forward on to PayPayl and can help speed up the release of his account and get him rolling again.

Thanks everyone!

That's really 'helpful' of PayPal - a customer gets busy, you make life difficult for him. Paypal doesn't have enough competition and iseems it may have that sometimes grating ethos that some US organisations have.

I've heard of that happening to alot alot people recently. I can kind of understand on private sales or when there is a poor customer service, but to do that to a good honest business is close to criminal. These are hard times and PayPal should not be doing anything to make it even harder. They must be doing pretty well out of the financial problems the world is having as people are getting more savy and shop around online to save precious pennies. Please, anybody that can help do so as quick as you can :)

I suppose it depends if he's got around to registering his business fully with PP.
I know from past experience that if you don't follow their "requests" to the T, they can be a little "difficult" :S

I hope he gets it sorted soon, he must be fuming!

I believe he is :) They told him it is directly related to his increase in sales over the last 2 weeks. You figure 235 (at least) cobra's at nearly 100£ a pop. I think thats what pulled up a red flag on PayPal, but still, a phone call could of sorted it had PayPal actually paid people to do things that courteous :P

I believe he is :) They told him it is directly related to his increase in sales over the last 2 weeks. You figure 235 (at least) cobra's at nearly 100£ a pop. I think thats what pulled up a red flag on PayPal, but still, a phone call could of sorted it had PayPal actually paid people to do things that courteous :P

oof! I'm in the wrong business :D

They are better than they used to be. At one point both they and EBay had a 'tough shit' attitude to consumer protection from their most rogue traders. This is all about 'Buyer Protection' policies and them not having to shell out on them - they could have managed things in an easy manner - like demanded to sss proof of orders on a supplier, stock of product or a demand that some monies were held by them or a third party pending payment of suppliers. Their response is incredibly arrogant. I would expect that when Alba Vapours come out of this they might prioritize an ecommerce system that excludes PayPal. Who can afford that sort of business partner?

Back
Top Bottom