What's new

Pasito pod (plugged to 2ml in eu)

Twisted_David

Sorry if this is wrong forum, BUT

Ive just noticed that my pasito has this plastic "plug" / "block" inside the pod and when I look at the us and asian market, the specification says "3ml pod" and the eu market says "2ml pod"

Maybe Im just paranoid and there is nothing there, but im pretty sure it is :)
Someone else with me here or what do you guys think?

I want to remove this block/plug but I cant figure out if it is possible

I know I could just buy a new pod but I dont want to wait.

Lots of pods (and tanks) have some sort of bung to reduce capacity to 2ml for EU TPD compliance.

Some can be removed, some can't.

Some are utterly ridiculous and make the tank almost unusable (i.e. nunchaku) and some don't make a whole lot of difference because 2ml is plenty for purpose (i.e. spryte).

I doubt it would come out, and if it breaks you will have no pod, just buy a 3mil pod and buy the rba while you are at it.

Sorry if this is wrong forum, BUT

Ive just noticed that my pasito has this plastic "plug" / "block" inside the pod and when I look at the us and asian market, the specification says "3ml pod" and the eu market says "2ml pod"

Maybe Im just paranoid and there is nothing there, but im pretty sure it is :)
Someone else with me here or what do you guys think?

I want to remove this block/plug but I cant figure out if it is possible

I know I could just buy a new pod but I dont want to wait.
Much less hassle to grab a few spare 3ml pods from fastech. I grabbed a few a while back and they come complete with two coils for about £7 each and my first one is still going strong months after arriving. Ft will get one to you in 7-10day's (use UK epack postage).
Opening the pod will break the seals and it will always be a leaky pita.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9699201

Thanks all :D

I will just make an order and btw. I got my RBA this morning and it made the pod SOOOO much better. now its just perfect (besides the 2ml cap)

Back
Top Bottom