What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Orieco Storm RDA

i only hace the storm so coulnt say about the pop, though it looks nice and for the price and option to dual coil cant see anyting to fault it. though the air holes look a little small so hard to say how it performs and im not a fan of having to drill out drippers and atties thats why i like the storm with its adjustable air control, though its not the easist dripper to build once its right its a pure joy

Thinking of getting into drippers...do you rate the Orecio Pop ?

A different breed i'd say, the storm here is a cloud chaser, i had one but i'm more into the pop style & i use an IGO W-4 & an IGO T.
I think those ORIECO pop drippers look like a good quality dripper but it does look to me like on the photo's that the coil holes in the posts sit quite far below the drip well wall. I havn't tried one so i could be wrong but if i'm right then it will make them a bit unnecessarily fiddly when coiling. Those smaller air holes are my thing & i get a great vape with that style... Cloud chasers on the other hand, well they know the difference.

Still not received.... I'll wait until I get home from work tonight and if it's not arrived I'll contact Grey Haze. Actually gutted looks like a really good RDA...

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom