What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

On the lookout for a new RTA

In the same boat. I have an intake which I love, so I don't know if I should just get another intake or try a different tank.

Had the gear rta, hated it. The serpent elevate looks good, as does the kelpie etc.

My old Doggystyles are looking a bit dated now and i would like something to
replace them.
Must be able to do restricted lung draw and have the narrower 510 drip tip.
Preferably hold 3.5ml+
My normal set ups are usually 18-25w, 0.5-0.7oHm using 50/50 juice.
The cheaper the better.

The hellvape MD is nice. Great flavour. I wasn't a massive fan of the airflor turn tables though. They have the Destiny single coil rta coming out soon too, which looks pretty good. Might be a bit airy though.

In the same boat. I have an intake which I love, so I don't know if I should just get another intake or try a different tank.

Had the gear rta, hated it. The serpent elevate looks good, as does the kelpie etc.
the serpent elevate can give the intake a run for it's money, I had both and sold the intake .

Decided to pre order the destiny rta. Hopefully it's as good as the reviews say.

Back
Top Bottom