What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Okay, Sigelei Zmax 26650, I want to purchase one and attach it to my Vamo V5....

carl cipriano

Postman
All right, I know there are already a bunch of p[laces out there that produce the 26650 mod using a vamo v5 control head...personally, I like the look of the e-huge myself....but I just want to convert my own vamo v5, even though it would very likely be easier and cheaper to just buy an e-huge, because...well, just because I wanrt to do it! lol...anyway, after hours of searching, it seems to me that the easiest simple 26650 mod out there to use would be the Sigelei Zmax because of the fact that it tapers near the top, and the vamo v5 is really skinny....anyway, I know that my vamo control head is simply press fitted to the first short tube, so easy enough to seperate it....but I have no idea what else would be involved in attaching it properly to the top of the Sigelei Zmax.....I have searched endlessly for examples of anyone having already done this, as I am positive that I cannot be the first one to think pof this...but I have come up empty....any and all input would be very welcome...Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom