What's new

noob coil making question

28 guage twisted coil, first attempt was a success!

It was easier to coil than a single wire 28 guage coil and Ive got a foot or so left over for other builds, happy days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPjuJ0ZLxLI

It hoovers up juice!

Lovely bit of work there! Mine still look like knackered bed springs but they vape ok which is the main thing. Next stop a mech mod (but Mrs McBoffin is kicking off a bit about the vaping budget .... Better hope I can intercept the FT order).

What atty is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Lovely bit of work there! Mine still look like knackered bed springs but they vape ok which is the main thing. Next stop a mech mod (but Mrs McBoffin is kicking off a bit about the vaping budget .... Better hope I can intercept the FT order).

What atty is that?

Jesus. I'm so stupid I was only watching that video last night *hangs head in shame*

My attempt at RT's twisted micro coil ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1426533620.259407.jpg

Series mods:-
Double Voltage, same Amps

For example:-
2 x Samsung 25Rs
8.4Volts 20 AMPS

150w / 8.4v = 17.8 Amps

Samsung 25Rs are safe

Label your batteries:-
Battery A
Battery B

Every recharge swap them around ie
Battery A, Battery B
To
Battery B, Battery A in the mod

Series drains one battery before the other, swapping them around keeps them balanced and safe

Ignore that just saw how old the thread is lol

Looks like my 1st twisted coil lol from there I learnt twist it more ......... A lot more lol use a drill its super easy and works really well ;)

That's the next plan. This one was done with a mug and a pair of pliers.

Back
Top Bottom