What's new

noob coil making question

That's my next order sorted out then.

In negotiations with the Mrs for the Sigelei 150W and probably some cloned mech mods.

To be fair she's been dropping subtle hints about me stopping smoking for years through the veil of her occasional fag smoke (don't you just love Drs?)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
Lol I feel shineyitis kicking in here pmsl just remember if you get a mech mod get an ohm meter and decent batteries which insidently you'll need for the sigelei and stay safe watch ya ohms and know the limits of your gear

Lol I feel shineyitis kicking in here pmsl just remember if you get a mech mod get an ohm meter and decent batteries which insidently you'll need for the sigelei and stay safe watch ya ohms and know the limits of your gear

There's no known cure for it.

I snuck an ohm meter into the wire order ... Call it planning ahead :-)

Good man like ya style and if she says anything just wave your hands at her saying but you like these don't you lol

She's an A&E consultant. If things do go tits up then at least I'll be looked after.

Yep that's what I use unless I'm really low ohm then I crack out the green 26650 buggers lol but in the sig there protection same as the istick but you need the battery to be able to cope and they should be fine don't forget ya charger as well I use a efest luc v4 although the nitecore ones are good too whatever you do don't buy any batteries with fire in the name (ultrafiltration, trustfire etc) unless you want a fire lol

Seriously considering a sig 150w or an ipv3 you'll have to let me know how you get on you may sway my choice lol

Bosh. Successful negotiations. Just ordered one.

Congrats!! I use the Sony VTC4 in my Sigelei 100w. Make sure you marry the batteries to that specific device.

Back
Top Bottom