What's new

No flavour but massive clouds....

bobsyeruncle

Postman
Tried a mixed coil using flat ni80 and ss316 wire in my Aeronaut 2.5 and it's producing impressive clouds but little flavour.
Ni is 0.3mm flat and ss316 is 24ga
I've tried from 40W up to 70W.
Any suggestions on why there's no flavour?

Cheers

Tried a mixed coil using flat ni80 and ss316 wire in my Aeronaut 2.5 and it's producing impressive clouds but little flavour.
Ni is 0.3mm flat and ss316 is 24ga
I've tried from 40W up to 70W.
Any suggestions on why there's no flavour?

Cheers
First of all you do a cracking build but don't upload a pic? What's wrong with you man[emoji23]

Second could it be down to coil placement or wicking? Come on giz a pic [emoji23]

First of all you do a cracking build but don't upload a pic? What's wrong with you man[emoji23]

Second could it be down to coil placement or wicking? Come on giz a pic [emoji23]
Doh! Lol

20180401_091933.jpg
20180401_091911.jpg

Hi, what juice you using [PG/VG Ratio] if its a new juice you are trying it could be down to the ratio in the mix

Can you get the coil any closer to the airflow holes?
Coil seems fae the first pic to be a bit high up...

I have the exact opposite ie using 26 gauge ni80 and flat ss 316 in a serpent mini but 2 wraps less its a 0.14 ohm and i am using 27.5 watts good flavour and decent clouds. might be better if you had wrapped the coil so the legs putting the coil closer to the air intake, i could be totally wrong though:)

Can you get the coil any closer to the airflow holes?
Coil seems fae the first pic to be a bit high up...

I have the exact opposite ie using 26 gauge ni80 and flat ss 316 in a serpent mini but 2 wraps less its a 0.14 ohm and i am using 27.5 watts good flavour and decent clouds. might be better if you had wrapped the coil so the legs putting the coil closer to the air intake, i could be totally wrong though:)
I can flip the coil so it sits closer.
I'll try it later.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom