What's new

newbie rta advice request

well im totally mentally worn out researching, Ive just closed my eyes ant hit BUY on a OFRF GEAR an a spool of 26awg A1 an will live with the decision. I can experiment with different wire materials later when more experienced.
Looking now for a variable wattage (replaceable battery) mod box for £40 ish price range any suggestions anyone.My brains already getting fogged again by all the thousands of choices. thanks Rad
Plenty of choice around that price range, although most on here will say avoid Smok. Voopoo, Eleaf, Wismec, Vaporesso all get decent reviews. Factor in batteries & charger if not already in possession.

I bought a Vaporesso Armour Pro for about £35 about 6 months ago which is pretty good. There will be newer mods about - hard to keep up.

Plenty of choice around that price range, although most on here will say avoid Smok. Voopoo, Eleaf, Wismec, Vaporesso all get decent reviews. Factor in batteries & charger if not already in possession.
being a newbie id admit i havent a clue.i have read more than once to not expect a built in battery mod to last a year at best tho. After a few review sites 10 best etc etc i would have bought one easilly...until i see the price. Im concerned with the usual buy cheap buy twice worries tho.

I have more respect for ACTUAL users experience than reviews.

Don't read too much into your research. Much in vaping is subjective and you could almost choose stuff on looks alone.

Don't read too much into your research. Much in vaping is subjective and you could almost choose stuff on looks alone.
Absolutely. If you stick to the better known brands such as the ones mentioned earlier in this thread you won't get any real rubbish.

yes guys you are right ,its my ADHD i get obsessively hyper focused on things,not wanting to make a mistake,then my head implodes an i often get the first thing i looked at anyway. nice one Chris Bought with batteries an on its way.

Look for a mod that can go up to 100 watt minimum or 220 watt. If your looking for a direct lung vape that is. You may not use all the power but it's there for you if you want to try it out instead of buying a new one. I have a Smoant Naboo regulated mod, if you shop about you can get it with two 18650 batteries for about £50. Nice colour screen, loads of modes (curves, temp control) solid casing. Really good mod and different from the norm. You don't have to choose a rainbow one though lol not everyones cup of tea.
1560327903413.jpeg
1560327960967.jpeg
1560327993811.jpeg

Look for a mod that can go up to 100 watt minimum or 220 watt. If your looking for a direct lung vape that is. You may not use all the power but it's there for you if you want to try it out instead of buying a new one. I have a Smoant Naboo regulated mod, if you shop about you can get it with two 18650 batteries for about £50. Nice colour screen, loads of modes (curves, temp control) solid casing. Really good mod and different from the norm. You don't have to choose a rainbow one though lol not everyones cup of tea. View attachment 193702View attachment 193703View attachment 193704
thanks that looks pretty cool.i jumped straight in an ordered one of those vaparesso polar kits after Chris posted the bargain link

Back
Top Bottom