What's new

New to rta? Me too

abujeee

Achiever
So after getting fed up with bad coils I finally took the plunge and got an rta.
Not only one but 3.
Been using them for a cpl of days and here’s my initial thoughts, for all those thinking it’s too much work ( like I did for the past year or so ) .
So with the help of @eyeball kid and @zouzounaki answering many questions I finally feel I would never get stock coils again.
So here’s my thoughts....
Avocado 24 .. extremely easy to wick, very nice flavours and you can taste each individual flavour, which are different on inhale and exhale. No leaks at all so far, with excellent airflow options and single and dual build options available. The one I’m using has a 5 ml tank capacity so no need to keep topping up. A bit of a job to fill up though as it’s bottom fill.

Serpent mini 24
A little trickier to wick than the avocado, no leaks at all so far and the flavour is excellent.. comparing it to the avocado the easiest way to explain is the avocado gives the flavour of each individual ingredient whereas the serpent mini gives the flavour of the whole dish.
I’m finding the juice consumption is much more on the serpent mini compared to the avocado both being vaped at 20 watts. The serpent is easier to fill due to being topfill.

Taifun gt 2.
What can I say about this..
This tank just blew me away.
A much bigger and extremely solid tank. Easy ish to wick and coil, no leaks whatsoever. A complete flavour machine. Eerily quiet to vape, a little different to fill up as you have to turn it upside down to do so. Built beautifully in my opinion. Juice consumption is excellent and I vaped it at around 18 watts on a 1 ohm build.. I would probably use this in the evenings with a good juice :)

All in all I would probably use the avocado for flavour and ease of wicking the serpent for ease of filling and the taifun for comfort, flavour and a fantastic vape.

Disclaimer.
These are just my own initial thoughts and by no means an expert analysis.
I bought these tanks myself and I am not being paid or given any other gifts to write this.

Thanks @eyeball kid @zouzounaki for assisting and answering my many questions, it’s much appreciated.

The Taifun is an absolute joy isn't it? Sadly my one doesn't see much use now but it was my go to for MTL most of this year.

Back
Top Bottom