What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to building

Kermitvapes

Postman
hey guys, just builded my first coil, amazing compare to all premades, took me about 5 min as well didn’t think it was that easy came with 0,33

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 257
Next one will be a lot better aiming for 0,4
have you looked on steam engine its a app/ web page that’s a fantastic tool for all things coil wrapping question its fantastic when your starting out :)

have you looked on steam engine its a app/ web page that’s a fantastic tool for all things coil wrapping question its fantastic when your starting out :)
Yes I have but I have received my wire today and I have checked the steam engine about 3 days and I thought it was meant to be 5 wraps for 0,4 and checked today after the job was done and it was 6 so next time

Its still a good job for your 1st attempt and also very satisfying when you do your 1st build isn’t :)

Chuffed for you mate, looks ok to me. Its an inexpensive way to experiment to hopefully find your perfect vape. Just remember the safety side, check everything, and you won't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom