What's new

Need help unwrapping a coil and rewrapping it

Jd_

Achiever
Is there any good way to do this? I managed to get it pretty good, but i keep ending up with a gap here n there because unwrapping it causes bends left and right in it.
20200817_232357.jpg

Not a big deal really, you could try spacing all of the wraps so they all have a gap between them or when you fit the coil, pulse & pinch it a bit

Like @JohnnyAce said it not really a problem just space the wraps out a bit i do that with most of my coils it also helps the cotton soak up the juice in the coil and can stop spiting of the juice fro the coil.

Not a big deal really, you could try spacing all of the wraps so they all have a gap between them or when you fit the coil, pulse & pinch it a bit
I trird pinching it, but didnt help. Also getting a loop that isnt laying flat, its more diagonal

I trird pinching it, but didnt help. Also getting a loop that isnt laying flat, its more diagonal
Put the coil on a jig and pull one of the legs of the coil with a pair of pliers that should sort it for you.

At least teast the flavor is totally fixed. No more feeling like i want to gag after i vape it

@BULLDOG1964 's got you covered, put it back on the rod/ coil jig/ coiling tool/ the thing you wrap your wire around & give the legs a tug with a pair of pliers. Should help straighten it all up

@BULLDOG1964 's got you covered, put it back on the rod/ coil jig/ coiling tool/ the thing you wrap your wire around & give the legs a tug with a pair of pliers. Should help straighten it all up
Tried that,on the rod, it doesnt work. Its too springy, and its because its like curved left and right... im thinking of getting one of those thingamabobs that is like a rod n u just twist it. Dunno what its called tho, ir if it will help

Back
Top Bottom