What's new

Need a new tank, returning to the vape scene, suggestions?

meredith2k5

Postman
Ive been away from the vape scene for awhile (although I have one or two recent tanks) and currently have issues with most of my tanks. The only ones I really use in rotation are two Limitless XL's and a Smok Cloud Beast. The cloud beast not so much as its a nightmare to get it to recognise the coil, theres also a fine line between too much or too little cotton, I constantly find even a decent build will only last a couple of days before losing flavour.
The two XL's ive used consistently for about a year and a half, however ive lost the seals and suffer leaks. I could buy a couple more seals however I'm a little bored of this tank.

One of my favourite tanks was the geekvape avocado, never had a leak and fantastic flavour (unfortunately the centre pin is now missing) the only downside being the tank capacity. Also the Limitless Plus was pretty good but very unreliable for taking out and about in your pocket, plus the wicking can be tricky.

Id imagine there are some pretty decent mods out there now and having not looked for nearly 2 years I'm pretty rusty! I prefer RTA and RDTA's, tried squonking and thought it was pretty cool however id have to buy a compatible mod (which I'm not opposed to).

I'm assuming Clapton coils are still the standard? Have any different wire types become worth trying?

Id appreciate any recommendations, thanks :)

(Edit - Budgets not an issue, will probably buy 2 or 3 new tanks over the next few weeks)

The wire I usually use now is Brochrome from StealthVape. It's a flattened wire so gives a lot of surface area and heats up super fast.

I just got the manta rta. Its amazing.

Interesting looking tank, whats the capacity like? Ill look up some reviews this evening.

The wire I usually use now is Brochrome from StealthVape. It's a flattened wire so gives a lot of surface area and heats up super fast.

Super interested in this, never seen it before however. Is it a temp controlled wire?
I believe stealthvape used to do a wire called nifi30 or something, much better than ni200. Are they still quite malleable though? I was finding I would have to rebuild the wire quite frequently as it would eventually fall out of shape.
I havnt used TC for years so id have to do a bit of research, what build do you use?

Interesting looking tank, whats the capacity like? Ill look up some reviews this evening.

Super interested in this, never seen it before however. Is it a temp controlled wire?
I believe stealthvape used to do a wire called nifi30 or something, much better than ni200. Are they still quite malleable though? I was finding I would have to rebuild the wire quite frequently as it would eventually fall out of shape.
I havnt used TC for years so id have to do a bit of research, what build do you use?
i got one of ecig one. the capacity is 4.5 ml

heres a review for it.

Sorry for the late reply, it can be used for TC vaping, but I only use it in wattage mode. I use the 24 AWG, duel build 6 wraps, comes out at 0.2 ohms.

Back
Top Bottom