What's new

Need a little help understanding SS ?

Have you tried it in TC mode or Bypass?

With that setup I would shove it in Temp Control for a much better vape, start at around 230c and 80 - 90 watts, if it's too cool a vape creep up the temp, when you get it right you should never get a burnt hit.

If you've not tried TC mode before you're missing out, SS316L is ideal for it too, it's pretty easy to suss out once you try and it's one of those 'is that all there is to it?' moments.

Just ask if you need more help.

I think you're all right, I must have given it too much too quickly, didn't appreciate how fast it ramped and got a hot leg. Started low, then gradually made my way up to 70W, all good thus far.
Thanks for the pointers guys.

Have you tried it in TC mode or Bypass?

With that setup I would shove it in Temp Control for a much better vape, start at around 230c and 80 - 90 watts, if it's too cool a vape creep up the temp, when you get it right you should never get a burnt hit.

If you've not tried TC mode before you're missing out, SS316L is ideal for it too, it's pretty easy to suss out once you try and it's one of those 'is that all there is to it?' moments.

Just ask if you need more help.
Ok, thanks I'll give it a try. I'm using a triade 250c at the moment and I made these coils so I could try out replay, and so far it's working really well, every hit is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom