What's new

Nectar Styled RTA (Clone) impressions..

SimonSq

Postman
The above arrived today purchased fron Fastech.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/2830800

It arrived in a small metal tin (about as thin as a thin thing), gave it a quick rinse and gave it the once over, build quality a bit meh but what do you expect for £6.00 :) poly tank so no juice crackers, dodgy seals both on the drip tip and the tank which became quite loose when used (juice and condensation,but has not leaked..yet). Then rushed my tea to stick a build in it.

5/6 wraps of 27g came out at 1.1 ish, wicked with cotton bacon which i left a quarter of an inch from the bottom of the tank, stuck it on my Fuhattan clone and had a vape.

Once in use the drip tip and tank are very loose, very little force is needed to move them, air flow is quite good, i am a mtl but wide open you can get a restricted lung hit, no leaks so far but with the fill hole on the deck its not an rta you would lay on its side of it would piss out every where!

Flavour..bloody great (half a tank so far, my homemade juice, (which in truth can be fucking awfull) i generally use the Nextgen,Nextiny and my favourite the Gem clone (cotton), build quality is no where near these but if you have or are putting in an order to Fastech for £6.00 stick on of these in your basket..you may well be surprised:)

Cheers,
Simon:)

Back
Top Bottom