What's new

My first go with the rsst......

well wait no longer piss boy, all i can say is i still don't like the flavour lol

I think its down to the juice but the atty is working much much better now, less chemical taste and plenty of vapour. Im taking 2 second pulls and its very good.

Still on the hunt for a juice that suits

Thanks for the help peeps :)

i dropped it down to 4 volts and the coil has settled at 2.1 ohms

STAND BY....... flavour has just started to get better and better.....think i might like it.........

takes time to bed in mate, you see a lot of ppl saying never throw away a well seasoned wick give it time, Ive had the same setup in mine for weeks and coils just dry burn it off once a week mate :)

Glad you sorted it dude, with the help of @Carlos

sounds more like it now so go and get a decent flavour in it lol.

I was adamant that i was not going to buy tobacco flavours but i think i am going to try a few. I was happy with the spearmint from safercigs but found i was having problems with PG so went 50/50 and dont like the spearmint lol cant fuckin win ;)

Cracked it. My tank was two thirds full of spearmint and I added one third cinnimint. ....awesome vape now ooooosh

Just hope the cinnamon dont crack the tank.......

Cracked it. My tank was two thirds full of spearmint and I added one third cinnimint. ....awesome vape now ooooosh

Just hope the cinnamon dont crack the tank.......

good to here pal, and for the money Ive heard they are fantastic, well I hope so picked one up last night in a classies :)

Back
Top Bottom