What's new

My first go with the rsst......

First off im not loving the juice. Its spearmint that I normally vape all day but I used to get it from safercigs at 70/30. This is 50/50 from paradisevape.

My set up looks the same as todd and scotts reviews.

Maybe rebuildables are not to my taste but im sure it should be better than it is and its something I have fucked up on.

I tried to get the coil to sit tighter on the wick but not too tight that it looked like a roast pork joint with the string round it lol

Still getting a metalic taste so maybe its a hot spot that I missed.

Might strip it and re do it being as I have shit loads of mesh and wire

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368899900989.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899900989.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 30
And no butt plug for me......fuck knows where it went but the plug aint in the butt lol

Right. Thats it. New coil time ....... I'll be back in a mo:)

no just get a cocktail stick mate and bump the coils most hot spots come from the top coil, takes a bit of practice but you will get the idea, dont take it all off pal.

top coil make sure the mesh is not pulling into the centre post as well

Dumped the juice and dry burned it. Look at that for a hot spot......

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368901696909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368901696909.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 27
just bump it pal, its hard to explain but nudge the coils till they all light up together. seems a pita atm, but you have a nice little atty there and once you have got it the capillary action taste vapor and flavour will be awesome mate.

carl

PS i take it you have also seen Todds drill bit method as well if it doing your head in

thats better mate, know when you fill it, do half a tank and also drip juice on the wick to help the capillary action pal :)

carl

Back
Top Bottom