What's new

Mtl'er thoughts on authentic Hussar rdta.

13mil

Postman
Hello, I built the Hussar rdta today, twice, I am a 7/8 watts .8/1.0 ohm single coil, pure pg kind of mtl'er. It's brand new and this is what I learnt.
Due to the air holes passing wick horizontally then up through drip tip I was not thinking straight. I copied Todd's review coil height away from bed deck and did my customery 1 ohm coil build. I must warn you about the throat hit building a coil 3 mil from deck bed. This thing is designed for vg users. I have never known such an intense throat hit without being a dry hit in my life. Being a pure pg vaper. I vape menthol and this little rdta managed to accentuate tones of menthol, from a chewing gum mint to a head over a bowl of menthol crystals clearing a blocked nose in one draw. Choked by it's airhole vehemence I tried different watts and inhalation manipulation but still the throat hit was over powering. So this is what I did. I bought the coil as low to the deck as possible and now it's wonderful. The air holes are a peek of a hole open and that stops most but not all of the aireyness people talk about. I'm jealous I can't use vg, because it enhances flavour due to air hole design, and accentuates the whole spectrum of your juices flavour potential. Its great for squonking too, and tells you when you need to re squonk. If you love vg, squonk and want a throat hit as well as a lung hit this was made for you. It's all in the wind across the wicks surface. One design fault and it's a real real shame. The liquid has to wick along way from the coil so be prepared to squonk more than usual. But it does tell you when to in a loyal kind way.

Back
Top Bottom