What's new

Mini DiD with dual SS Wicks = Fog Machine!

Digicig

Postman
Having had me Mini DiD for a week and getting a bit better at setting it up, thought i'd have a go at the Dual Wick method i'd read about on the Vapepit.

So breaking the golden rule of not touching a good set up (1.5 Ohms and fine for the last 3 day
wink.png
) took it out and started again.

In the thread they mentioned using 325 mesh inside 400 mesh (i think) so cut a 40 x 15mm bit of 250 (came free with the 400 mesh i received from The Mesh Company) and a normal 40 x 30mm piece of 400.

I gave the 250 a quick flame and then rolled it around a thin needle, got it nice and tight and then flamed again.

I then took the thin 250 mesh wick and rolled the 400 around it nice and tightly, gave it a proper flaming and then dropped it in the Mini DiD.

4 wraps of A1 32 Kanthal - and ready to vape at around 1.7 Ohms (according to me VV Gripper anyway
rolleyes.gif
)

CLOUDS OF VAPOUR - lovely thick texture, good flavour and medium TH - all in all, excellent for a 1st attempt and twice the thickness of Vapour
biggrin.gif

Any tips on improving this to increase flavour and what difference using 325 mesh would make please let me know
wink.png

Last edited:
BTW - this isn't when using the Mini on a posh bespoke mod - i discovered, much to me surprise, that the best mod i own for the Mini is me Joye 18650 eGo mod - In regulated mode too - go figure ;)

View attachment 1974

Think i may have to try a dual wick in a Vivi Nova next - pretty good with SS mesh so 2 might just be awesome - and remove the need for an expensive Gene too ;)

Short answer is - Yes this works on the Vivi Nova - Long answer - Fecking Hot Spots LoL
So much more Vapour Production from a Vivi Nova - might have to rewrap a coil tho
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom