What's new

Mephisto V2 build.

lemon80 by the way, you are still on my s-t list for posting that video of that caterwauling, no talent, sucker of satans cock earlier.

And, yes, my ex wife was a fan of said devil cock taster.....

Built a dual coil using .32mm wire wound over 3mm, 7 wraps came out at 0.6ohms. I don't really like it. Used less wick at first but the vapour wasn't that great. Used more wick and maybe a little better, not much. I got more vapour and a better vape with a single 1.7ohm coil. I've never gotten good performance from dual coils. Don't know where I'm going wrong. The coils are even, same number of wraps and placed in the right positions.

This thing should be chucking the vapour. I mean I'm getting vapour, sure, but surely it should be better than the single coil build, or maybe not. I'm firing it at max 30 watts. If it's not as good as a single coil then what's the point I wonder.

post a pic, let us see what you've done.
Sorry man, got impatient and ripped out the coil. Tried a single parallel coil also. There's just not enough room in this thing to build parallels with .32 or thicker wire unless you go below .5 ohm, so I've given up until I get myself some .25 wire.

After fiddling about for ages I went back to a single coil, 1.4ohms.

Back
Top Bottom