What's new

Mech Mod - Should I?

ScotchPie2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Christ on a bike, I have just read this thread again.
I spoke to a guy at a B+M the other day and it was all subohm this, lunghit shite that, then we start discussing the shit, well you know and I asked him about battery saftey as he was talking low ohm builds.
Then the daft fucker admits he has vented loads of batteries chucking them out the window, burning himself and didn't understand Ohms' law.
When I moved from regulated to mechs I was really to be frank a tad scared and bloody spent ages reading up on everything I could.
So can people stop being daft fuckers?
Mechs can go wrong if you are unprepared.
If in doubt either read up more or stick to regulated devices.

Now I have dribbled spit down my drip tip and the coil is sodden.
Fucks sake.

Christ on a bike, I have just read this thread again.
I spoke to a guy at a B+M the other day and it was all subohm this, lunghit shite that, then we start discussing the shit, well you know and I asked him about battery saftey as he was talking low ohm builds.
Then the daft fucker admits he has vented loads of batteries chucking them out the window, burning himself and didn't understand Ohms' law.
When I moved from regulated to mechs I was really to be frank a tad scared and bloody spent ages reading up on everything I could.
So can people stop being daft fuckers?
Mechs can go wrong if you are unprepared.
If in doubt either read up more or stick to regulated devices.

lol what an idiot he is. Well I am no longer going for a mech mod cause I am the ignorant type when it comes to ohm's law. I am happy with regulated mods, it will cut off before anything goes tits up.

I am glad I asked on here before buying one. I'm sure mech mods are good but I am not that experienced and don't want a nasty accident.

Thanks everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom