What's new

Mech Mod - Should I?

Fuck it. Get a Manhattan [emoji23]

The damned magnets in that thing won't let you accidentally fire it. Hmm... Fuck did a DHL order from China earlier didn't add a Hattan :(

And don't forget maintenance of the mod :P

Youll find they need the threads cleaning and the switch and every part of it, as it starts getting dirty it starts hitting less and less and gets warmer :)

lol nope I meant 0.08. Is that bad? Do I need a different mech mod for that?

That LiPo build ranges. That's too low for what is considered 'safe' other than for tc builds. Your venturing into Raguri "nutter" realms.

Please tell me you're trolling....
Please.

I cannot believe anyone can be This irresponsible straight away.

You found it before my mention, please educate the whipersnapper before he loses his face.

Not trolling or anything but that's what I assumed mech mods are mainly used for, no?

I will stick with my current build levels then, 0.2-0.8ohm.

Stick to TC mods.....You're not ready for mech mods yet...You really do need to do a bit of reading up first.

Not a slagging, but an honest opinion and honest advice for your own safety.

Not trolling or anything but that's what I assumed mech mods are mainly used for, no?

I will stick with my current build levels then, 0.2-0.8ohm.

The absolute lowest I'd recommend a newbie building to is 0.2...
Ideally 0.3.
I'm a nutter, I've been using mechanicals for over 2 years, I've recently built two lipo mods both capable of 195amps at both 1s and 2s, but even I wouldn't say you starting at 0.08 is a good idea. Takes very little for shit to go wrong at that level.

Ps, if you're at vapefest I'll let you try a 0.08 setup... on my box... as I'm willing to put money on the fact you'll cough your lungs up. Or blow them out your ass.

Back
Top Bottom