What's new

Maybe the ugliest RDA but hard to beat on flavour

82khali

Postman
Morning

Just received the elder dragon today and boy was I blown away. I know it was out early 2019 possibly late 2018. In my opinion if you are in the market for a steal and a good performer this one is worth a look in, I was always of the mind set that new has new technology, fresh ideas and overall will be better, but I realised old is gold sometimes.

I already have the following:
Drop dead
Asgard 30mm
Asgard 25mm
Blank rda
Botto rta

I consistently use the same juices and boy in terms flavour this is an absolute peach.

For a single RDA as good as the blank rda is and practical but in terms of flavour this wins hands down.

Having read some mixed reviews i thought it's always subjective in the world of vaping :)

It's 22m and it's a compressed chamber all of that really does enhance the flavour.

On my build I was rocking the tri-core Clapton and cotton that came with it reading 0.17 ohms, air flow wide open at 50watts and I opted for dripping diner lady lemon tart 70/30.

It's got side air flow that hits pretty much the bottom or the bottom half of the coil depending on how many mm you cut it to, on my build I stuck to the 6mm as recommended.

Flavour note similar to the Asgard though the Asgard produces much more clouds due to it been a dual coil.

Very underated RDA, only negative is not one for when you are on the move and not the deepest juice wells. For that reason this one is Purley for the sofa while chilling :)

I'm starting to really enjoy single coil RDA's

Sorry for the long write up :) but I know some of us are fed up of falling for the over hyped stuff and dishing out our hard earned and end up disappointed.

I can only agree, the Elder Dragon is a class RDA, I think it looks pretty damn cool too :2thumbsup:

Works great on a squonk as the airflow points down & helps over squonking.
IMG_20190117_123636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom