What's new

Magma - no airflow

Erm...

FastTechs stuff can be good though, its a roll the dice game sadly, things slip through just more so with FT sadly

Cannot help you on the Magma front, everyone seems to be out of stock. People were complaining recently nobody could acquire them UK side

I think I'll roll the dice in the uk from now on...at least it's a day or two wait not 4wks only to find out there is a problem.

I've found them in stock at elegant vapours but a fellow ape has offered to sort it for me so hopefully I'll be up and running soon

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I think I'll roll the dice in the uk from now on...at least it's a day or two wait not 4wks only to find out there is a problem.

I've found them in stock at elegant vapours but a fellow ape has offered to sort it for me so hopefully I'll be up and running soon

Glad to hear its being sorted :)

You'll never regret owning a Magma :-P

Glad to hear its being sorted :)

You'll never regret owning a Magma :-P

I hope you're right!!

I have a load of no nic DIY samples sat waiting to be put through their paces!!

I hope you're right!!

I have a load of no nic DIY samples sat waiting to be put through their paces!!

I'm never wrong, even when im wrong im right :-P

No IMO the Magma is one of the best 2 drippers for flavour

Is this the 1:1 clone? I've bought two (1:1) Magma's from FT and the quality is superb. :)

I'm never wrong, even when im wrong im right :-P

No IMO the Magma is one of the best 2 drippers for flavour

Hahaha..I like that!

I'm looking forward to giving it a try! I've never tried an RDA before so should be an experience

Hahaha..I like that!

I'm looking forward to giving it a try! I've never tried an RDA before so should be an experience

Ahh see ive only ever used RDAs really, had a slight faze with RBAs but Magmas are easy to coil :-P

I was looking at buying a magma, but changed my mind when sat thinking about trying to open out airflow for daft builds. I've tried drilling stainless steel a few times, and the 1st try was with a 22 watt dremel and even opening out the old hole just a tad took 4 hours lying on the floor. Then I remembered I had the variable speed electric drill, drilling new holes in a base took no more than 20 mins and although I try to avoid drilling stainless steel, there are times I simply can't use a device as standard so out comes the drill/vice from shed, assorted pieces of old inner tube etc. :D

I was looking at buying a magma, but changed my mind when sat thinking about trying to open out airflow for daft builds. I've tried drilling stainless steel a few times, and the 1st try was with a 22 watt dremel and even opening out the old hole just a tad took 4 hours lying on the floor. Then I remembered I had the variable speed electric drill, drilling new holes in a base took no more than 20 mins and although I try to avoid drilling stainless steel, there are times I simply can't use a device as standard so out comes the drill/vice from shed, assorted pieces of old inner tube etc. :D

I have no low ohm builds to worry about, however, actually being able to draw air through the darn thing would be an advantage!

Ahh see ive only ever used RDAs really, had a slight faze with RBAs but Magmas are easy to coil :-P

I'm hoping I like it..and would he happy for it to be my evening go to vape...

Back
Top Bottom