What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for Vaperz Cloud Shogun RDA

AquaticGnu

Postman
Does anyone have a shogun rda that theyre willing to part with? Been looking for one of these for fucking ages. Saw it when i first started building on VapeClub, but when i was about to pull the trigger it was gone. The search has being going on for almost a year. Am willing to pay retail price haha.

the search is finally over!

Emailed them earlier and just had a reply, so I’ve ordered the Stainless, will order a black one Friday too. Seems like a nice shop.
Good choice, don’t really see many people using them but they are a very nice rda...

Good choice, don’t really see many people using them but they are a very nice rda...

I wonder why, it looks great, very sleek and simple. I guess they’re just typecast as a big atomiser company now, with that 40mm monstrosity they just released, and the 38 before that. Hopefully with the success of the Odin mini they’ll see there’s still a market for smaller devices

Back
Top Bottom