What's new

looking for some tank advice

mrmoo

Postman
Hello All,

Ive been using a nautilus mini for a bit over 2 years now and have been mixing my own liquid for a couple months.
Now it seems like although my juices smell loverly I'm getting very little flavour out of the coils, i usually run at around 8 or 9 watts on a 1.6ohm coil.

So my question is, do I go for a rebuildable tank? Is it worth the extra? needs to be as leak proof and as easy on life as the mini ideally....

Your wisdom please.......

Ta :)

If you decide to go for it, have a look at the sxk doggy styled clone. Leak proof, tight airflow, excellent flavour, it's a great wee tank.

Absolutely, once you get familiar with rebuildables you're very unlikely to look back.

Now the thing with MTL rebuildable tanks however is that as a rule (authentics at least) are either unobtainable, crazy money or some combination of the two and they've become rare as the market has shifted ever more towards subohm.
The little digiflavour siren is a good tank for the money, its out of production but you'll still find one and the beauty of RTA's is the coils will stay in production forever.
The kayfun lite plus is still the king of MTL RTA's in my book but you'll be looking at a fasttech clone nowdays and it can be fussy to build on. The kayfun v3 mini (or excellent SXK clone) is good, its a doddle to build and you can open it up for a restricted lung hit if you desire, DO NOT get the kayfun V5.

I have to disagree, love my SXK Kayfun V5 clone (the V4 was an over engineered nightmare though)

Went through a stage of being a Kayfun whore, so have boxes of all types I no longer use......if you want to try a Kayfun style tank, just shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to send you a small setup free.

mPH87v2.png

5wVNZaJ.png

y6D0zgK.png

tTY9oHD.png

YjGwh3S.png

I believe i just have ........ ;)

Thanks for all the info guys and girls, much appricated :thumb:

You can get a loose mtl from the k5 on the toghtest setting. The thing about it is that (with the clones at least) regardless of how you sent the airflow ring, some air leaks in the other holes on the inner base. I've covered all the holes apart from the 2 smallest with aluminium tape, and it's tightened it up quite a fair bit.

Back
Top Bottom