What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for a new single coil RTA .

Got to say that the hellvape destiny has been within reach since it arrived with me, very easy to build, wicking is a doddle, and flavour is great and full. and it can accommodate quite a large coil too..

I spent the first few days paranoid it would leak, with the air in ports wide open you can watch tv through the gap , well not quite ;)

One feature of the air control ring on the base is when screwed down onto a textured mod this is held static, and to adjust the atty will need unscrewing a bit. Both + and - points could be made of that.

I can vouch for the destiny but it only arrived today and I've only been using it the last couple of hours. So far it has great flavour and was really easy to build on. My odin mini arrived today too which I'm super happy with too!

Attachments

• IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 235
Had my 1st leak yesterday on the destiny, big leak as well, all over the mod and my hand, maybe a bit lackadaisical with the wicking:hmm:

The destiny is a cracker even with simple wire, Clapton or alien you will have to go above 25watts.

The profile unity is a good shout it's mesh and you don't have to run high wattage, instants fire up and good flavour profile.

It's a different experience to coils.

Leak free is a tricky one, there are some rta's that are more forgiving.

If you want leak free then go for sub ohm tank like the falcon tank but even then can leak if left in an awkward position.
What kind of wattage will it run on? 40watts?

Also, i did some research and all these low ohm mesh coils can have their ohms increased by trimming longwise, essentially lowering the guage. It make me want to delve into a mesh because i use single battery mods. Any advice on a restricted lung hit mesh tank?

Also, i did some research and all these low ohm mesh coils can have their ohms increased by trimming longwise, essentially lowering the guage. It make me want to delve into a mesh because i use single battery mods. Any advice on a restricted lung hit mesh tank?
The Unity can be tightened on the airflow side & dropping power will keep it fairly cool. If you want to experiment with narrower strips then use Vandy Vape mesh on a roll.

Highly recommend the QP Design Juggerknot Mini, a bit pricy but hands down the best single coil rta I've used

Zeus x tank, pick them up cheep and a good single or double coil tank, so best of both worlds unless you want to spend ££ a lot more :)

I run my Unity at 35w and find it a great Vape. I have started going a bit higher and now vape at 50w though i haven't vaped mesh at that temp, 35 is kind of my happy place with mesh.

Back
Top Bottom