What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for a new single coil RTA .

It's one of the best for flavour I've tried, on top of that it's easy to build and wick. So far I've bought 4 as it's easily my favourite tank at present. Not had a leak or dry hit and easy to wick.

Not sure why anyone would want to get shot of it

Yeah, that's what made me think. Within a week of arrival in the U.K. I've seen a steady stream of them, on eBay, @£18-25. I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, and buy one and see. There's too many member here, giving glowing reports, to ignore it.

how do you think it would go, with a mech. Running a .18-.22 ohm build? Because that's why I'm looking for a single rta?

Been watching some you tube vids about the Hellvape Destiny, seems like a cracking tank.

The destiny is a cracker even with simple wire, Clapton or alien you will have to go above 25watts.

The profile unity is a good shout it's mesh and you don't have to run high wattage, instants fire up and good flavour profile.

It's a different experience to coils.

Leak free is a tricky one, there are some rta's that are more forgiving.

If you want leak free then go for sub ohm tank like the falcon tank but even then can leak if left in an awkward position.
I have a Hellvape dead rabbit, RTA. That hasn't leaked a drop since I bought it, in January 2019. Though it is a top airflow tank. But yes, in general, they tend to weep, at times.

Go Mesh and get a Profile Unity or Zeus X mesh both single coil lol, will be ordering my Unity tomorrow and waiting on the Zeus X Mesh coming from China but won't hold my breath for that.
Yeah. I'm going the have to get a mesh deck for my crave V2. As yet, I've not bought a mesh rebuildable tank. Though the Freemax Pro is an astonishing tank, with the quad coils.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what made me think. Within a week of arrival in the U.K. I've seen a steady stream of them, on eBay, @£18-25. I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, and buy one and see. There's too many member here, giving glowing reports, to ignore it.

how do you think it would go, with a mech. Running a .18-.22 ohm build? Because that's why I'm looking for a single rta?

At that build you will need to run more wattage to get the best out of it :)

Hope that helps.

Maybe read some reviews on here and on Reddit, watch a few videos.

Mine has not leaked since I got it but to be fair I wick atleast twice daily weather an MTL rta, an rta or an RDA I am always to tinkering and practicing.

Pulled the trigger and ordered a Hellvape Destiny, Just have to see how it vapes now, thanks guys.

At that build you will need to run more wattage to get the best out of it :)

Hope that helps.

Maybe read some reviews on here and on Reddit, watch a few videos.

Mine has not leaked since I got it but to be fair I wick atleast twice daily weather an MTL rta, an rta or an RDA I am always to tinkering and practicing.
The wattage is predetermine by the build, as it's a mech, I'm using. A .22 build would give a, real world, wattage of, just over, 60w. A .18 build would give a, real world, wattage of about 75w. But, of course, the Wattage will drop with each pull.

@RAPTOREX , if your still on the fence about the Hellvape Destiny i can say that its a good tank after using it for about 40 ml of liquid through it. Flavour is very good (although not as good as my Geekvape ammit 25) not had a single leak and re wicked it a few times, easy to wick and build but it is thirsty and guzzles juice. :)

Back
Top Bottom