What's new

Looking for a new single coil RTA .

Kevstar

Staff member
Hi guys, im looking for a new RTA. What I'm looking for are recommendations of tanks you have used yourself preferably.

Single coil, large capacity and leak free would be a bonus. I vape at around 25 watts.

Single coils that I already own : Geekvape Ammit 25, Digiflavor pharaoh mini and the Obs engine nano.

Thanks, Kev.

I'm looking at the Destiny, myself, atm though the number for sale, second hand already, does put me off.
The Zeus x is well worth a look.
If you can still find one, the Wasp nano RTA gets top ratings.
Another that may be hard to find, but is a stunning single is the Bulk.
The Tauren One, is an RDTA, but still well worth a look.

The Tauren One, is an RDTA, but still well worth a look.

That's a single coiler RTA, it's pretty solid but I prefer the Destiny, it's a cracking tank

To be honest @Kevstar I think the Pharoah Mini is still one of the best out there

The Wasp RTA & RDTA are great shouts & cheap as chips

That's a single coiler RTA, it's pretty solid but I prefer the Destiny, it's a cracking tank

To be honest @Kevstar I think the Pharoah Mini is still one of the best out there

The Wasp RTA & RDTA are great shouts & cheap as chips

Hows the Destiny flavour wise and any leaks?

Go Mesh and get a Profile Unity or Zeus X mesh both single coil lol, will be ordering my Unity tomorrow and waiting on the Zeus X Mesh coming from China but won't hold my breath for that.

I'm looking at the Destiny, myself, atm though the number for sale, second hand already, does put me off.

It's one of the best for flavour I've tried, on top of that it's easy to build and wick. So far I've bought 4 as it's easily my favourite tank at present. Not had a leak or dry hit and easy to wick.

Not sure why anyone would want to get shot of it

The destiny is a cracker even with simple wire, Clapton or alien you will have to go above 25watts.

The profile unity is a good shout it's mesh and you don't have to run high wattage, instants fire up and good flavour profile.

It's a different experience to coils.

Leak free is a tricky one, there are some rta's that are more forgiving.

If you want leak free then go for sub ohm tank like the falcon tank but even then can leak if left in an awkward position.

Back
Top Bottom