What's new

Let's Talk Attys (RDA,RDTA,RTA)

Killer

Initiate
I'm more of a cloud chaser that likes alot of flavor, I make my own ejuice so flavor is never an issue. I mainly use either ss316l fused claptons or nichrome 80 rectangle wire builds. When I'm not in the car I use RDAs. When I'm in the car or moving around I use RDTAs. I used to use RTAs but I just can't get the clouds I like with RTAs. When I'm at home I like using 30mm RDAs my Mason Gemini II and my Armaggedon Elite v2 are my favorites. My other favorites are
RDA
1) Lucid
2) Drop
3)Apocalypse
4) Icon
5) Goon

My favorite RDTAs are
1) Crius
2) Mad Dog
3) Triad
4)Limitless Plus
5) Velocity

What do you use and why?

hi at the moment i use a obs crius rdta with brochome or i use ni80 flat fused claptons like you i like my clouds n flavour and thats just what i find i get from my crius rdta i also sometimes use a big baby beast 5ml with the rba as i never use stock coils ive yet to get a rda ive used them in the past for dripping but would like to get in to squonking some thing that i will have a go at in the new year..

hi at the moment i use a obs crius rdta with brochome or i use ni80 flat fused claptons like you i like my clouds n flavour and thats just what i find i get from my crius rdta i also sometimes use a big baby beast 5ml with the rba as i never use stock coils ive yet to get a rda ive used them in the past for dripping but would like to get in to squonking some thing that i will have a go at in the new year..

I prefer squonking but I don't like mech mods. I had a Drone and a dripbox but they both died. I have the new Geekvape squonk mod coming. I hope that works out. The Lucid and the Drop RDAs will shine on a squonk mod.

I prefer squonking but I don't like mech mods. I had a Drone and a dripbox but they both died. I have the new Geekvape squonk mod coming. I hope that works out. The Lucid and the Drop RDAs will shine on a squonk mod.
hi ive been looking at the geekvape squonk looks a nice one you will have to let us no how you get on with it when you get it..

I have to say that I have just received a Dead Rabbit RDA this morning and I find the flavour lacking...love the build deck, popped a dual SS flapton build in and the flavour just doesn't come close to my goon which I absolutely love. I had very high hopes for it, maybe the placement of the coils is wrong, will have to see if I can fine tune it but I haven't given up on it yet!

My drop is coming tomorrow...really looking forward to popping a build in that. Hopefully I will be more impressed.

I just love RTAs.

Every RDTA I tried was disappointing, though I haven't bought one in a year so they may have improved.

Squonking hasn't grabbed me, I prefer to drip, but I find the flavour from my tanks to be as good as drippers so I don't drip much either.

My favs are:

Kayfun 5²
Kayfun 5
Griffin
Kylin

I have to say that I have just received a Dead Rabbit RDA this morning and I find the flavour lacking...love the build deck, popped a dual SS flapton build in and the flavour just doesn't come close to my goon which I absolutely love. I had very high hopes for it, maybe the placement of the coils is wrong, will have to see if I can fine tune it but I haven't given up on it yet!

My drop is coming tomorrow...really looking forward to popping a build in that. Hopefully I will be more impressed.

I have a Dead Rabbit that is sitting on the shelf. I can't stand it. I really like my Drop. I use it everyday. In fact I'm using it right now.

Last edited:
I have a Dead Rabbit that is sitting on the shelf. I can't stand it. I really like my Drop. I use it everyday. In fact I'm uding it right now.
Its a crackin' build design but the flavour is muted like there is too much going on inside the chamber with too much space diluting the flavour. Mind I will say it chucks the clouds.

I had the drop on preorder just China decided that it would wait for everyone else to have it before I could! [emoji23]

I have got to add this because I just watched DJlsb's review on the Dead Rabbit and he suggested pulling the coils out towards the airflow slots, it was doing my head in so I ripped out the wick and reseated the coils...now the flavour is good, not as good as the goon but 100% better as the air is slamming the coils directly!

On
I have got to add this because I just watched DJlsb's review on the Dead Rabbit and he suggested pulling the coils out towards the airflow slots, it was doing my head in so I ripped out the wick and reseated the coils...now the flavour is good, not as good as the goon but 100% better as the air is slamming the coils directly!

Once you start using your new Drop you'll put the Dead Rabbit in the drawer.

Back
Top Bottom