What's new

Lemo users

Honest to god. I have seen it. Cloud montages with backgrounds of the company logo.
Fair enough you get shiny expensive shit for nothing but you look like a cock.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Do they take their shirts off to do it like the morons I have seen on Facebook? Lol

Do they take their shirts off to do it like the morons I have seen on Facebook? Lol

They be the ones I'm talking about.
I understand it's a laugh for most but you get some people that act like it's a sport.
Money is the big motivator I get that but it comes to a point when you know soon the knives will be out as with most things nowadays.
I don't take myself seriously at all, in fact I'm a class a bell end but I'd never take vaping so seriously as to want to go pro. It's a hobby not a sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back to my Lemo, changed juice the other day only to clean it out set it up and it kept leaking, few days later I come across a thin clear rubber seal on the floor no wonder it was leaking. After checking where it went I noticed in the booklet you get with it that setting up shows a vertical coil so has anyone set there's up with a vertical coil ??

Back to my Lemo, changed juice the other day only to clean it out set it up and it kept leaking, few days later I come across a thin clear rubber seal on the floor no wonder it was leaking. After checking where it went I noticed in the booklet you get with it that setting up shows a vertical coil so has anyone set there's up with a vertical coil ??

I haven't seen one yet, id be tempted to give it a try, not to sure how best to wick it though

WAFLvapes

Anyone got both Lemo and the drop, much difference? Or any got the Billow to compere

Anyone got both Lemo and the drop, much difference? Or any got the Billow to compere

I've got a Lemo Drop does that count ? I'm over the moon with mine, easy to coil and wick, decent deck with holes, no more trying to get the screw to grab with .4 under it.

Not the greatest for the clouds but it outdoes my Taifun for both flavour and clouds although not quite as good as say the aga t3 or t7 although the t7 is a bitch to wick right.

So the Lemo Drop, now my everyday tank.

That good enough for you.

From what I've heard the Billow is good for clouds but I would imagine the flavour is reduced with all that air flow.

No difference between the Lemo and the Drop as far as I can tell. I've not got the most refined sense of taste though, so take that with a pinch of salt. Not got a Billow to compare.

I've got to say though, if I were now asked to recommend a RTA for a beginner I wouldn't hesitate to suggest the Lemo/Drop. With a Kayfun I have to cut the wicks with real precision to get the ends to just touch the deck, make sure there's just the right amount of wick in the coil - then I nearly always get a good vape. The Lemo really doesn't seem to need the same level of care, it just works.

Thought for a minute wtf am I doing pissing about with a shit Kayfun 4 (see thread kf4 help) when I can rebuild my lemo with a chimney coil and enjoy a ten times better vape. So here she us ready to wick

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422825911388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422825911388.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 209
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422825935173.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422825935173.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 206
Back
Top Bottom