What's new

Lemo users

Loving my lemo, really nice little device for the money. Only real downside is filling it can be a pain in the arse and it really eats through liquid. I suppose thats down to the build rather than the device itself :/

WAFLvapes

Yer is a great tank filling it doesn't really bother me coz you want to try fill the SQuape R now that's a bugger to fill. It does drink just atm and I've got a 1.0 ohm coil in so I may try different resistance seen if it makes a difference but atm by far one of the best RTA I own

Was just about to put a new topic up. I'm torn between an orchid or lemo.
I don't care all that much about clouding but flavour production is a must. I own Kayfuns which I love.
Anyone own an orchid and lemo that can give me pros and cons?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I don't care all that much about clouding but flavour production is a must. I own Kayfuns which I love.

I posted the thread coz I was trying to find out if it was the nic level I had in it or something why I was getting such a hit off it. With advice from the guys all sorted now. I own an orchid v4 and am in the proses of outing new coils in all my attys including the Orchid so I will know the pros and cons very soon.

Weird, but now i have my lemo i was looking at getting an orchid too. BUT its abit pointless really. Flavour on the lemo is very good. Id imagine that it will be immense if you bought the lemo drop instead because of the shorter chimney. But the smaller tank puts me off it.

WAFLvapes

Weird, but now i have my lemo i was looking at getting an orchid too. BUT its abit pointless really. Flavour on the lemo is very good. Id imagine that it will be immense if you bought the lemo drop instead because of the shorter chimney. But the smaller tank puts me off it.

WAFLvapes

Ahh forgot too add if your used to kayfuns then at least with the lemo your in familiar territory :)

WAFLvapes

I posted the thread coz I was trying to find out if it was the nic level I had in it or something why I was getting such a hit off it. With advice from the guys all sorted now. I own an orchid v4 and am in the proses of outing new coils in all my attys including the Orchid so I will know the pros and cons very soon.

Thank you very much. I'll await your verdict

Ahh forgot too add if your used to kayfuns then at least with the lemo your in familiar territory :)

WAFLvapes

That's pretty much why I am torn as the lemo looks a very similar unit to build on to a kayfun. Although the orchid looks quite pretty to me with the chimneys that you can replace

Haha if you get a lemo you will have exactly the same setup as me at the moment because you have a cloupor mini on order. Better get a black cloupor and lemo ;) haha ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1421581670.652515.jpg

WAFLvapes

Haha if you get a lemo you will have exactly the same setup as me at the moment because you have a cloupor mini on order. Better get a black cloupor and lemo ;) hahaView attachment 41378

WAFLvapes

Once you go black you never go back as they say hence the mixed race child I have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom