What's new

Lemo users

You still talking about the Lemo? Lol. Not a single dribble out of mine. It collects a bit of condensate in the 510 but it's clearly designed to do that to mitigate airhole drooling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA welllll :P hmmm I may just have to grab one....

I run a russian 91% clone atm, and after trying an RDA cannot really handle the restricted draw. I'm a lung hitter.

Grabbing one from InnoVapour at the end of the month, probably the Drop, they have it under £25.

Gotcha,that might be having some effect,higher coil usually gives more throat hit,the answer is probably a combination of all mentioned so far,stick with it you'll get it [emoji6]

I'll give that a go. Would you re coil it or just take wick out and put the coil down just off the deck? Also what's the best way to drain it, should I have the air hole fully closed?

Yep I did. The Lemo with the same nic juice as a Kayfun has more throat hit, especially if you have it wide open due to the kayfun (unmodified) having restricted airflow. Even a modified kayfun cannot achieve anywhere near the airflow on a Lemo.

That said, I have been running mine at 25 watts so I would expect it to kick like a mule compared to a Kayfun at 15-16 :-)

You could try a vertical coil to reduce the TH, I have found that to have a significant difference on a Kfl.
Cheers for the advice I'll definitely give a vertical coil a go I was looking at trying a chimney coil in one of my Kayfun's I watched Rip Tripper do one in a Kayfun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA welllll :P hmmm I may just have to grab one....

Have a look on YouTube Todd, Rip Tripper, Twisted420 have all reviewed it. After building mine but finding the throat hit very hard hence the thread, took in to work walking there and back with not one drop of a leak. Also you could look at getting an RTA that I'll be getting next The Billow again all had great reviews

Is it possible to empty the juice out from the top so I can bottle it or am I better getting a syringe in the fill hole and drawing it out that way ??

Is it possible to empty the juice out from the top so I can bottle it or am I better getting a syringe in the fill hole and drawing it out that way ??
I would use a syringe. It could get quite messy if you try to do it from the top, and if you take the top off it releases the pressure in the tank so it may start leaking out the air hole.

I would use a syringe. It could get quite messy if you try to do it from the top, and if you take the top off it releases the pressure in the tank so it may start leaking out the air hole.

Judging by that pic yesterday, you have plenty to experiment with lol.

I get as much out as I can with a syringe but it's not quite long enough. Then I turn it over and remove the top, intending to get the rest out but invariably there's none left because I forget to re-insert the plug in the fill hole and it handily drains itself! Job done.

Loving my iStick BTW cheers

Loving my lemo, really nice little device for the money. Only real downside is filling it can be a pain in the arse and it really eats through liquid. I suppose thats down to the build rather than the device itself :/

WAFLvapes

Back
Top Bottom