What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lemo users

Kayfun doesn't hit as hard as the Lemo

This is the whole point to the thread. I don't know if you've read the 1st post but basically I'm asking is the Lemo a hard hitting atty or is it just down to other reasons like the juice or wick or the way it's wicked. I've had some good questions and answers and have a choice to put low juice in or I could play around with the wick or change the material. You have to read the thread to get what I'm asking [emoji3]

How far above the airhole have you got ur coil mate?

Its not very high but I would say it's higher than I'd normally like to have it like in a Kayfun. I think it's higher than normal coz I have the legs through the post holes not screw trapped so after I've been pinching it then pulled it up from the deck it's go slightly higher due to it having more play with being through the post holed.

Gotcha,that might be having some effect,higher coil usually gives more throat hit,the answer is probably a combination of all mentioned so far,stick with it you'll get it

This is the whole point to the thread. I don't know if you've read the 1st post but basically I'm asking is the Lemo a hard hitting atty or is it just down to other reasons like the juice or wick or the way it's wicked. I've had some good questions and answers and have a choice to put low juice in or I could play around with the wick or change the material. You have to read the thread to get what I'm asking [emoji3]
Yep I did. The Lemo with the same nic juice as a Kayfun has more throat hit, especially if you have it wide open due to the kayfun (unmodified) having restricted airflow. Even a modified kayfun cannot achieve anywhere near the airflow on a Lemo.

That said, I have been running mine at 25 watts so I would expect it to kick like a mule compared to a Kayfun at 15-16 :-)

You could try a vertical coil to reduce the TH, I have found that to have a significant difference on a Kfl.

Thinking of grabbing this

Positives/negs on it guys please...

Thanks..

Sorry for slightly de-railing

Is she leaky? Can't be doing with a leaky fucker ;)
You still talking about the Lemo? Lol. Not a single dribble out of mine. It collects a bit of condensate in the 510 but it's clearly designed to do that to mitigate airhole drooling

Back
Top Bottom