What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Leaky Lost vape drone :(

Dezy

Postman
Hi

After some advice please..
My lost vape drone has sprung a leak, it's a small leak but either the pipe or the 510 are my best guess.. anyway can't use it now even though it still works as the juice is going down over the DNA board.

I have had this for about 2 years so warranty is not an option, do lost vape do a repair service out of warranty ? or am I better off finding a disassembled guide somewhere, bit nervous of doing this as the drone looks like a very complicated build.

What ya think ?

Hi

After some advice please..
My lost vape drone has sprung a leak, it's a small leak but either the pipe or the 510 are my best guess.. anyway can't use it now even though it still works as the juice is going down over the DNA board.

I have had this for about 2 years so warranty is not an option, do lost vape do a repair service out of warranty ? or am I better off finding a disassembled guide somewhere, bit nervous of doing this as the drone looks like a very complicated build.

What ya think ?
There's a flexible pipe between the bottom of the 510 & the top of the squonk tube. This is the normal fail point. To access undo the 3 screws on the top plate & remove. The 510 assembly is held down by 2 screws & these can be removed. The 510 can then be lifted to acces underneath. 2 tiny circlips hold the tube onto the 510 & squonk tubes. Use kitchen roll to clean & dry the whole area before reassembly. A pm to Stealthvape may garner some advice on how to fix although they are no longer fixing LV mods.

There's a flexible pipe between the bottom of the 510 & the top of the squonk tube. This is the normal fail point. To access undo the 3 screws on the top plate & remove. The 510 assembly is held down by 2 screws & these can be removed. The 510 can then be lifted to acces underneath. 2 tiny circlips hold the tube onto the 510 & squonk tubes. Use kitchen roll to clean & dry the whole area before reassembly. A pm to Stealthvape may garner some advice on how to fix although they are no longer fixing LV mods.

Had to totally strip it.. front cover off to clean the board and loosed the rear insert enough to clean in behind .. omg they are not for the faint-hearted ... lol
Your instructions were "bang on" though to get to the leak. Cut and refitted .. but will have to do it again when I find some replacement tube.

looks scratched to hell , but that is just skanky juice everywhere.

ldrone1.jpg

and all working with no screws left over ;)

ldrone2.jpg

Thanks chap :)

Back
Top Bottom