Vape Club
What's new

Kayfun lite problem

stumpey

Postman
I have a small problem with my Kayfun Lite not serious just a bug. Up till now I have been playing with coils wicks etc so constantly rebuilding but now I have found a good setup I am refilling the tank without rebuilding. But when refilling I seem to be getting an airlock which is stopping the juice coming into the wicks. I have tried bottom filling and top filling but get the same problem so get a few dry hits after a refill. If I leave for a few hours it seems to resolve but this is not much good if I want too keep on vaping. Any ideas how to stop this so that it wicks straight away after the refill ??

Discovered this yesterday after vaping about 15ml yesterday at vapefest......... man what a day :)

Steve

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Don't fill it right up. When filling from the bottom, hold it at 45 degrees and stop when there's a little airbubble left in the tank. (This is easier if you are using the clear section rather than the all steel). It works on a pressure differential and overfilling will cause airlocks and flooding.

I use the window and only fill to the top of the window so there is a gap but still get the same problem. :(

Steve

Vape Green
It sounds like your juice has clogged your wick, personally on the kayfun or taifun change your wicks every 2-3 days, it also helps with the flavour mate.

Fresh wick yesterday but vapped a lot of juice :) so you may be right :)

Steve

Smoore
One thing I do at times is cover the airhole on the kayfun and give a quick blow on the drip tip, quick mind, so as not to flood the wick.

Always up for a quick blow :-)
Got dragged out "shopping" with the missus will give it a go when I get back. Sneaky vape in Debenhams :-)

AcmeFog
try a few dry hits after you fill it before putting power to it might work to cause the Vacuum

Me bad took the kf apart and found the coil so gunked up it was a solid lump, could no even dry burn. Seems 3 tanks of lemon meringue pie is the max :-)
Thanks all for input
Steve

Innokin
Continuing the non wicking problem today I stripped the Kf again and found that the channels to the chamber where also gummed up with hard brown "stuff". So cleaned the channels out with contact cleaner an a fine wire brush. Wow what a difference vaping like a train no dry hits and monster nic hits... :-) So this problem now resolved.

Back
Top Bottom