What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun lite leaking?

Everything is your fault-happy now? :D

tumblr_inline_mkas77HbFk1qz4rgp.jpg

Baked apple isn't a fruit, it is a dessert and a condiment.
Bollocks, I meant to ask you to bring some to VF so I could have a pull on your apples but it completely slipped my mind until now! Next time I get to be humbly in the presence of your greatness I'll have to tap you up :D

The KFL was only my second what you might call 'high end' attie. The first was the Cobra which was a gorgeous looking device but could I coil the fecker? Had more success with the far far cheaper AGA-T but I've really dumped the idea of genesis atties at least for now
The KFL was a bit of a punt having read and watched a lot of reviews. And not massively pricey either.
Very glad I did. Best purchase for a while. Merino-Teflon on the other hand has owned a vast array of high end stuff ...so his blame count must be a lot higher .
You da king Teffers ;)

Bollocks, I meant to ask you to bring some to VF so I could have a pull on your apples but it completely slipped my mind until now! Next time I get to be humbly in the presence of your greatness I'll have to tap you up :D
I'm not a fruity person but I have to say the stuff was lush

The KFL was only my second what you might call 'high end' attie. The first was the Cobra which was a gorgeous looking device but could I coil the fecker? Had more success with the far far cheaper AGA-T but I've really dumped the idea of genesis atties at least for now
The KFL was a bit of a punt having read and watched a lot of reviews. And not massively pricey either.
Very glad I did. Best purchase for a while. @Merino-Teflon on the other hand has owned a vast array of high end stuff ...so his blame count must be a lot higher .
You da king Teffers ;)

The king of, 'Oh look, shiney...'. ;)

The king of, 'Oh look, shiney...'. ;)

Are you sure you shouldn't be called Magpie-Teflon?

Also the reason I got one is the conversation I was having with you guys at VF. I was a happy and proud new owner of a spheroid, and I tried ZT's KFL and went to get one off the back of that.

Are you sure you shouldn't be called Magpie-Teflon?

Also the reason I got one is the conversation I was having with you guys at VF. I was a happy and proud new owner of a spheroid, and I tried ZT's KFL and went to get one off the back of that.
They should give zt commission for the amount of us he converted at VF :D

I reckon this forum is doing a half-decent job of it too, as a whole...I remember when I first joined here, and everyone was raving about vivi novas, simple days, aye...still, whatever gets you through the night, eh.
Personally never got into the novas in a big way meself though, I was more a kanger chap.

Back
Top Bottom