What's new

kayfun lite cotton wick

Don't sound to bad I'm gonna hold off buying anything for a bit as I wanna try get hold of one of them cartel mods

definately ! lovely arnt they. i just miss my mvp , i much prefere the feel of a box mod. they just dont look as swish. but when i was informed that a buddy of mine was running a co-op on these. i jumped on it. for the sake of waiting a few extra weeks its saving me 50quid. and i aint in any rush for it :P

definately ! lovely arnt they. i just miss my mvp , i much prefere the feel of a box mod. they just dont look as swish. but when i was informed that a buddy of mine was running a co-op on these. i jumped on it. for the sake of waiting a few extra weeks its saving me 50quid. and i aint in any rush for it :P

Yeah I've learned over the last week that things well get hear when they come lol (3 ft orders), but I think its tradition with some postal services to just put the package on the ground and just edge it along with a cocktail stick :D

Last edited:
Yeah I've learned over the last week that things well get hear when they come lol (3 ft orders), but I think its tradition with some postal services to just put the package on the ground and just edge it along with a cocktail stick :D

i can just envisage them at the royal mail using people packaging for a round of non winter curling.

one side affect of late night shopping. i cant keep my eyes of the templar mod !

they serial it in roman numerals, thats kinda sexy.

Yeah I see a guy put something about them up a few days a go they look nice :) on the late nite note, think I'm off to bed as I've just had to pretty much stop my dog bullying a fox on the beach in the pissing rain so that's taken it out of me lol

Whilst browsing around a couple of days ago I stumbled across a really neat photo tutorial for wicking a Kayfun Lite, it might have been a figure of 8 loop one, can't remember. Anyway, it was on some forum or another but try as I might, I can't find it again, does anyone happen to have seen it and can point me toward it please?

Back
Top Bottom