What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

kayfun lite cotton wick

Yeah the dream is a good'n a lot less bits and bobs than the kayfun I know @stealthvape has some

Don't know if you remember me putting this up before but it was before I heard about microcoils so ad the mesh method and should get some nice results
7a7uhe2y.jpg

I do like the dream v2's for defo ... (the v1 was utter crap) BUT .. they really are ugly .. I mean really ugly .. and fit no known mod in any pleasing way whatsoever - their only downfall.

well that and occasional flooding.

that said .. Id recommend one to anyone getting into rebuildables

I do like the dream v2's for defo ... (the v1 was utter crap) BUT .. they really are ugly .. I mean really ugly .. and fit no known mod in any pleasing way whatsoever - their only downfall.

well that and occasional flooding.

that said .. Id recommend one to anyone getting into rebuildables

Your right there @ZT, I started on Vivi heads for re building and compared to doing them you can't get much wrong with the dream just throw a coiled wick on and your off

I must say they don't look to bad on a box mod, but then again I have made some alterations lol, someone I know might try and get a few of these tanks as they work well and look a bit better :)
a3arube7.jpg

Your right there @ZT, I started on Vivi heads for re building and compared to doing them you can't get much wrong with the dream just throw a coiled wick on and your off

I must say they don't look to bad on a box mod, but then again I have made some alterations lol, someone I know might try and get a few of these tanks as they work well and look a bit better :)
a3arube7.jpg

the one ive just bought comes with a vivi nova metal tube , which i thougt was a bit wierd. now i see why :P

I thought of it first I did!!! :p

It all happened by accident when putting the tank in the sonic cleaner and took the rubber like paint off. Think they hold a tad more juice as well

Might take it to a mate see if he can fine brush it so it all matches

That does look better! I've never tried them ona box mod, but could see how they look bettrr

I thought of it first I did!!! :p

It all happened by accident when putting the tank in the sonic cleaner and took the rubber like paint off. Think they hold a tad more juice as well

Might take it to a mate see if he can fine brush it so it all matches

how much bigger is a vivi nova to an iclear 30?

just had a brainwave that these could look pretty cool housed inside a itaste vtr.

941937_493126810758836_321396884_n1.jpg

how much bigger is a vivi nova to an iclear 30?

just had a brainwave that these could look pretty cool housed inside a itaste vtr.

941937_493126810758836_321396884_n1.jpg

That's a good idea then you can try get the window to sit pointing level ( if the threads let you )

I've never had an itaste but going on some pics there either longer than a vivi or the vivi is wider if that makes sense. Worth a try though

That's a good idea then you can try get the window to sit pointing level ( if the threads let you )

I've never had an itaste but going on some pics there either longer than a vivi or the vivi is wider if that makes sense. Worth a try though

im getting one of these bad boys through a co-op , could be a while but when it does ill give it a try :D

Back
Top Bottom