What's new

kayfun lite cotton wick

thedarthVap3r

Achiever
anyone had any experience with this ?

ive just set one up with a 1.6 ohm sort of microcoil.

i say sort of because i dont have anything to wrap a proper one on so just used the end of a screw and tightened it together as best i could with plyers , not great but it glows nice enough.

and for me personally its unusable . its giving me a ridiculous headache from how intense it is.

beautiful vape however. may need to get myself some lower nic juice.

Don't know if you seen this its from the fb page kayfun lovers. The guy says its way to much for him as well

Think I'll just stick to that sort of thing on drippers. Must of been a right faff keeping them coils together as your putting it on
ajedapuv.jpg

Don't know if you seen this its from the fb page kayfun lovers. The guy says its way to much for him as well

Think I'll just stick to that sort of thing on drippers. Must of been a right faff keeping them coils together as your putting it on
ajedapuv.jpg

no way in hell would i be dual coiling this bad boy .

I know I'm fine with the single 4/5 wraps on mine so that must blow your head off lol not to mention the surgery skills it probably took to get it all neat and tidy like that

I know I'm fine with the single 4/5 wraps on mine so that must blow your head off lol not to mention the surgery skills it probably took to get it all neat and tidy like that

its a work of art the coiling isnt it :P

mine are shocking , i have clumsy sausage fingers. no good.

First time I set mine up I nearly threw it across the room lol but worked out that if you have the wire ends sticking out to the sides of the wick rather than down ( like when building the dream ) then you can hold the coil where you want it to be and work a bit easier when connecting the legs . a simple bit of info but saves the coil moving about, but its all a learning process ay lol

well ive only the past couple of days realised that if the legs of the coil are on the bottom its easier to attach it to the device without deforming the coil.

bah i tell you what the ease of using cotton is unreal. im gonna make up a quick batch of 6mg juice because currently im using some 18mg redwood , which i know for a fact tastes gorgeous , but in this setup its got no taste its just harsh.

Yeah that's what I meant lol took a few goes to work that one out, but I get what you mean about the nic I find I don't need to vape as much with the kayfun so think I've finally found the right set up that hits the spot. It sure sorts out the morning hit that's for sure as I was getting the right arse with novas being stroppy, chain vaping till lunch time till I got enough in my system

Yeah that's what I meant lol took a few goes to work that one out, but I get what you mean about the nic I find I don't need to vape as much with the kayfun so think I've finally found the right set up that hits the spot. It sure sorts out the morning hit that's for sure as I was getting the right arse with novas being stroppy, chain vaping till lunch time till I got enough in my system

i chain vape all day. things never out my mouth.

I tried this after having a lot of troubl with coiling my kfl and loved it.. AW has just put up a good in depth guide on Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKIJFkOddts&feature=youtu.be

I've changed to the Navy Nest coil now and loving that too

:)

PS.. I don't have any special equipment for microcoils.. I just wrap round the blade of a 2mm screwdriver and heat it up plenty to keep it tight before putting it in the atty.

Back
Top Bottom