What's new

Kayfun - Feng Shui

Once your down with the kayfun and confident with your builds, give this bad boy a go

View attachment 26008

stop it :), spent way to much getting a mod on Friday then thats me done for awhile :), not allot init from the little read KFL n tailfun gt other than shedloads of cash, tbh just after sommit easy for out and about dripper at home.

stop it :), spent way to much getting a mod on Friday then thats me done for awhile :), not allot init from the little read KFL n tailfun gt other than shedloads of cash, tbh just after sommit easy for out and about dripper at home.

I buy new vape gear every 3-4 days, I'm an addict.

Taifun gives much better flavour in my opinion but Kayfun is much simpler to build.

Congrats on the Kayfun anyway bud, I love them.

I lost one of the screws from my KFL last week and was without it for a few days and I was struggling.

Running out of shinies to buy now. Just eyeing up a copper Panzer :)

hmmm,

After thinking I got this down now on the Kafun or more likely at least in the right direction from the mess I was in earlier, first day with it after all, not a highly experienced vaper, zero time with devices like the kayfun yada yada get to the point Rob, however there was still a niggling in the back of my mind whats all the fuss about? what am I missing is it all hype? but everyone loves the bloody kayfun cant be, is it just I have been vaping nothing but drippers for the last couple of weeks as off work and I'm expecting too much? or is my build still totally shite... /boggle

Vaping on my last shoddy but better build for a few hours now and coming up to time for Zzzz reflect this has been getting better @ sompoint I've either knocked my mod to the point where the coils, the air, the cotton indriectly aline with the vaping gods or my tastbuds have woken up, this thing is good... really really good.

:pie:

Planned on having more of a fiddle tommorow but feel "don't touch it" would be a better option as I'm only likley to fuck it up.

Carry on moment has passed :)

Sorry for pointless waffle just had a moment watch it will taste like crap come morning.

Back
Top Bottom