What's new

Kayfun 4 help

I've got two clones and each had their own idiosyncrasies which needed correcting. I'm guessing this is par for the course in early clones till the kinks get worked out.
Is my photo in this thread like any of yours coz I'm sure I'm missing the screw just can understand why it feels like the air valve is screwed tight

Is my photo in this thread like any of yours coz I'm sure I'm missing the screw just can understand why it feels like the air valve is screwed tight

So you can see right through the pin? (#1 in the diagram)

So you can see right through the pin? (#1 in the diagram)
Just on way home I will strip it right down build it back up and if I can't vape it can go to atomiser heaven coz I'm not wasting anymore time on it, I have about 8 other RTA's that vape perfectly well.

Just on way home I will strip it right down build it back up and if I can't vape it can go to atomiser heaven coz I'm not wasting anymore time on it, I have about 8 other RTA's that vape perfectly well.

You don't need to completely strip it down, remove the tank, take out wick/coil, keep unscrewing the juice control tilll the base comes apart into two sections and you should be able to see through the power pin. If you can't see through the power pin the screw's still in there and you're an eejit ;)

Back
Top Bottom