What's new

Kayfun 4 help

There's clones, and there's clones....I bought the first one from FT which is perfect (unknown maker) I bought the second one from FT (black, unknown maker) Had to change out all the o'rings to stop the leaking, so far so good, bought another two (infinite) and guess what ?? no problems whatsoever, tighter than the proverbial ducks bum....Both work in the manner that they were intended too...no leaks, no drips, no seepage when in the pocket or traveling....I liked them that much I bought a whole pile of them for resale on my website.....

Remember..Cheap isn't always good, and good isn't always cheap..I'd rather spend my money on something that has been tried and tested by someone who's opinion I trust, rather than just go for the cheapest that they can find.

the prob is a few weeks down the line...a few of us are having probs with clones..there is no way of knowing a good clown from a bad clown...until..it goes tits up...no come back or after sales support..you pay your money..you take the chance...me Im done with that.

I bought four clones before I decided what was the best value for money....And it's definitely Infinite....Plus for the same price you get a bell cap tank included in the price....:)

I bought four clones before I decided what was the best value for money....And it's definitely Infinite....Plus for the same price you get a bell cap tank included in the price....:)

I bought one, before I decided if it looks like shite.. smells like shite then it prob is shite.

Im sorry to hear you have problems with your kayfun v4, but why start talking shit about one clone and make anyone who doesn't have one hate it before they even get one? Can you at least be more specific which shitty clone did you buy, coz i have 3 and all 3 are working good, but nothing beats my tobeco one, that one is just perfect.

Im sorry to hear you have problems with your kayfun v4, but why start talking shit about one clone and make anyone who doesn't have one hate it before they even get one? Can you at least be more specific which shitty clone did you buy, coz i have 3 and all 3 are working good, but nothing beats my tobeco one, that one is just perfect.

That was the very one...maybe the vaping gods were not good to me..I know there will be gd uns and bad uns...and its early days and all that...please don't misunderstand me i wouldn't wish a bad un on any vaper..lang may your lum reek.

Wait a minute! Send it to me before you throw it away! ;)

I could do with some spares :D

I'm very tempted mate coz it winds me up ever time I look at it. You may be right it could be down to me but if you look at the poster I'm convinced I'm miss number 13 the air control screw even to with out it you think the draw would vape without any problems. Anyone want to offer to look at it if I can't solve the problem. I'll post it with posted money back.

My Moander is still going strong.

Been in use daily for 3 weeks since I got it and hadn't skipped a beat, doesn't even have the wandering ohms I have seen with some originals.

At £100 cheaper than the OG its a no brainer

I'm very tempted mate coz it winds me up ever time I look at it. You may be right it could be down to me but if you look at the poster I'm convinced I'm miss number 13 the air control screw even to with out it you think the draw would vape without any problems. Anyone want to offer to look at it if I can't solve the problem. I'll post it with posted money back.

Like I said missing the air screw should work in your favour, so that's a bit of a mystery.

Before you send it to anyone strip it down a bit, so the base is in two parts and give it a good soak with some dishwashing liquid (preferably use an ultrasonic if you have one). If you've had leaks then some of the juice could have got gunked up in the air holes and dried. That's my last resort without looking at it.

Last edited:
I've got two clones and each had their own idiosyncrasies which needed correcting. I'm guessing this is par for the course in early clones till the kinks get worked out.

Back
Top Bottom