What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun 4 help

Yeah, I think so! If you've removed the screw completely you should see "daylight" through the hole.

When you get it and all in intricacies, it's a great tank (clone or original). I'm greedy and have two clones and an original!

I think I'm missing n•13 air regulation screw
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1422654026.226168.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

It is a clone and tbh not a chance would I be spending £120 on a tank that's this badly designed. I bought I lemo drop cheaper than this clone and the difference is night and day. If you say it is a good tank I'll send you mine with postage to send back vapeable

I do wish people would stop complaining about the price - A Heron from GP will set you back £139 if you get it with the 510 adaptor, I dont hear everyone screaming about the price of that and it has far fewer parts so less work involved.

The Squape R is £118 that doesnt have 3 tank options...

The Z-Atty pro is £124, Kato Mirror RTA is £115. All the High end tanks are in the £100+ range these days

I'll complain about all the prices of authentic attys coz IMO there a rip off But my thread isn't about that so if you have any help in what the thread is about please chip in

Sent from my iPod touch using Planet of the Vapes

I do wish people would stop complaining about the price - A Heron from GP will set you back £139 if you get it with the 510 adaptor, I dont hear everyone screaming about the price of that and it has far fewer parts so less work involved.

The Squape R is £118 that doesnt have 3 tank options...

The Z-Atty pro is £124, Kato Mirror RTA is £115. All the High end tanks are in the £100+ range these days

+1

I'm happy to pay the price, especially when I was able to take mine on a flight recently, closed the juice flow and not one drop of leaking, through pressure change!

That said, haters are going to hate (sigh)!

Which should mean a very airy draw, not restricted!

Exactly, you should be able to look through the screw. Hate to say it but I'm suspecting user error here. Is there any more info you can provide to allow us to help more?

There's clones, and there's clones....I bought the first one from FT which is perfect (unknown maker) I bought the second one from FT (black, unknown maker) Had to change out all the o'rings to stop the leaking, so far so good, bought another two (infinite) and guess what ?? no problems whatsoever, tighter than the proverbial ducks bum....Both work in the manner that they were intended too...no leaks, no drips, no seepage when in the pocket or traveling....I liked them that much I bought a whole pile of them for resale on my website.....

Remember..Cheap isn't always good, and good isn't always cheap..I'd rather spend my money on something that has been tried and tested by someone who's opinion I trust, rather than just go for the cheapest that they can find.

Back
Top Bottom