What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Just about to order a coilmaster kit (update)

It sure does @Miss Pepper. I felt really smug afterwards :D
kneelsuckers.gif

1h551d.jpg

Now all we need to do is get you to Smut's level and everything will be perfect... :lol1:

Today I made my first ever coil. Surprisingly it went well. Vaping Manabush in my kayfun mini 3 clone. I'm well chuffed.

So just wanted to thank you all for your help. :thankssign:

Way to go Greebz!!! :2thumbsup:

I remember the very first tentative vape on my first homemade coil feeling almost certain that the whole mod was gonna blow up in my face the moment I depressed the fire button lol
A mixture of pure relief, frank amazement then full on smuggery was me when it didn't...and the vape wasn't shite it was actually pretty good!!!
No holding you back now!!! :D

TBH after I'd done it everytime I took a vape it was followed by an exclamation of "fook me". Couldn't believe it worked the first time. I thought I'd be buggering about with it for ages.

I was a good girl & did all my homework first though ;)

TBH after I'd done it everytime I took a vape it was followed by an exclamation of "fook me". Couldn't believe it worked the first time. I thought I'd be buggering about with it for ages.

I was a good girl & did all my homework first though ;)
In that case - can you do my homework too - I can't be arsed...:P

You do realise though that this was probably a bad move! - A whole new avenue of shiny things to spend your hard earned pennies on...:lol1:

Ooh go on @Tubbyengineer. Get yer tweezers out. Are they any good for plucking eyebrows? :D
Sorry - didn't see this sooner - I was waxing my box...:grin2:
People make it sound so wrong - It's not like I've got loads of them or anything...:grin2:
32 pairs isn't a lot is it? - Best deal currently going is the Standard 6pc set £2.22 + Free delivery (Hong Kong seller) - I often pick them up for less than £1.50 best has been 99p from China with free delivery - It must cost them more than that in postage - even by surface packet mail...
49C287B6-FD40-44D4-9A7D-904BC96AA1D8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom