What's new

Just about to order a coilmaster kit (update)

Greebo

Achiever
Hi apes.

I'm going to give building my own coils a go. Other half is treating me to some bits & pieces for my Christmas stocking. I've just ordered a Kayfun mini 3 clone from Provapes. I'm looking at the coilmaster 3 kit. I know I could probably get all the bits & pieces cheaper but other half says he'll get me the kit.

So could any of you kind apes advise me if this is ok to go for & are there any other things that I will need?

Thanks peeps.

I really like the coil master i got, easier than shopping round and will still save you money overall.

Hi apes.

I'm going to give building my own coils a go. Other half is treating me to some bits & pieces for my Christmas stocking. I've just ordered a Kayfun mini 3 clone from Provapes. I'm looking at the coilmaster 3 kit. I know I could probably get all the bits & pieces cheaper but other half says he'll get me the kit.

So could any of you kind apes advise me if this is ok to go for & are there any other things that I will need?

Thanks peeps.
Hi, with the full coilmaster version 2 kit you get all that you need including ohm meter, scissors ,2 screwdrivers, tweezers x2 (ceramic ended and also pointed ended for fluffing out your cotton )and the coiling kit which has 6 different sized bits and the coil jig, plus you get wire cutters and pliers. Funnily enough i have a spare brand new one that i keep meaning to put in the classifieds section . Anyway i highly recommend it and it has all you need for coiling and wicking.

If you mean the DIY kit, yes, it has just about everything you need.

CoilMaster-DIY-Kit-V3-5-150x150.jpg

Nice thing about the kit is the case it comes in - a place for everything and everything in it's place, so no need to rummage through your drawers (oo-err) looking for bits.
Mine came with 24 gauge kanthal which is easy to work with but is a bit thick, so you may want to try other gauges. Personally I prefer 26 gauge on a 2.5mm jig, and aim for 1.2 ohms using steam engine.
However, once you have built a good coil it will last for months, and the kit will start gathering dust.

The Coilmaster kit is in terms of value for money probably the best bit of vaping gear I have bought yet , I pretty much use it every day , there's nothing you don't need and everything you do.Highly recommend it

PBusardo takes a quick look at the v3 coilmaster kit in the Vt75 /vt75 Nano video, the only thing I'd say you need to add are the 3 or 4 (0.9, 1.3, 1.5 & 2mm optional but useful for adjusting sqounker pins) Wera Kraftform Allen drivers as discussed by myself and @city461 - they blow the OEM supplied keys or mini blue drivers out of the water...

PBusardo takes a quick look at the v3 coilmaster kit in the Vt75 /vt75 Nano video, the only thing I'd say you need to add are the 3 or 4 (0.9, 1.3, 1.5 & 2mm optional but useful for adjusting sqounker pins) Wera Kraftform Allen drivers as discussed by myself and @city461 - they blow the OEM supplied keys or mini blue drivers out of the water...
^^^^^^^^^ This. Totally agree Steve, Wera `s are top quality...

Back
Top Bottom