What's new

Ive lost my allen key!!!! Help!!!

Not a lot of difference in size, didn't know you could get Allen keys in in such small increments. If they've measured an Allen key I guess there must be a small degree if tolerance or they wouldn't fit. I reckon you have a plus tolerance on the bolt and a minus on the key.

I'm hoping that .1 ml isn't going to make too much difference. You can see why I lost the original now, bloody stupid size thing!

If I had a brain, which I sometimes do, I'd have suggested going to Maplins and picking up one of their tiny folding sets - doh!
Maplins was one of the first places I looked :) most sets only go down to 1.5. That website has about 4 sizes smaller than the .9. God knows what they are for!

Maplins was one of the first places I looked :) most sets only go down to 1.5. That website has about 4 sizes smaller than the .9. God knows what they are for!

I would say very small Allen keys :) Just be careful you don't lose the bolts!

They've been dispatched so hopefully will arrive tomorrow. I'll keep you posted :D

They've arrived in a huge clear wallet thing and.......drum roll please.............they fit :D I'm back in business! Very impressed with the company, if anyone looses any tiddly modding tools this seems to be the place for them. Thanks for all the help and suggestions :D

Back
Top Bottom